- How should the documents be bound?
Proposals (including all attachments) should be bound, have their pages numbered throughout and contain a table of contents. The recommended order is: title page, table of contents, proposal, attachments.
- Should documents submitted on CDs be placed in the same order as the documents in the bound hard copy?
- At what stage are the Non-Disclosure Agreement and the Contract signed? Are we allowed to provide a discrepancy statement with the draft contract?
If no agreement has previously been signed between your organization and the Organizing Committee on the non-disclosure of confidential information, you must provide 2 copies of the completed and signed Agreement along with the proposal. Agreements must not be bound together with the other documents in the proposal, but must be attached separately. No alterations to the Agreement are allowed. The contract must not be altered whilst the accreditation process is ongoing, or at the proposal request stage, when the contract is sent out along with the rest of the procurement documentation. In such cases the contract must be filled in, signed and enclosed in 2 copies with the proposal, and should not be bound together with the remaining documents. In cases when proposals are requested, and when the contract was not sent out along with the procurement documentation, discussion of the contract is allowed. In these cases, the draft contract is sent out by email to the procurement procedure participant whose proposal was adjudged the best. After approval the contract is signed by the Organizing Committee, and 2 paper copies are sent out by courier to the awarded organization's address, to be signed. After the organization has signed it, one copy of the signed contract must be returned to the Organizing Committee.
- What should we do if, after completing an application to receive documentation on the procurement procedure, the procurement documentation has not arrived?
You must contact the individual indicated in the Request for Proposals, and if this does not resolve the problem, the Procurement documentation will be sent to you directly by email.
- Is there a particular format for the letter of guarantee, signed by the chief executive officer of the organization and stamped with its seal, confirming that no liquidation proceedings, administration procedures, or bankruptcy proceedings are underway, a
There is no set format for this letter.
- Our company is not resident in the Russian Federation. Are we required to provide the documents indicated in the section "For all legal entities and private entrepreneurs" of the Request for Proposals?
Yes, you must provide the documents indicated, or equivalent documents under the legislation of your country. You must also provide the documents indicated in the section "Non-residents of the Russian Federation (legal entities)":
- copies of the foreign legal entity's constituent documents;
- copies of documents confirming the authority of the foreign legal entity's chief executive officer;
- a copy of .the company's financial statements for the last two years, and an audit report (if available).
- Please clarify the language in which proposals must be submitted. Are you able to provide the procurement documentation in English?
The language for submission of proposals is Russian.The procurement documentation is provided in Russian. The proponent must carry out translation of the procurement documentation independently.
- Should questionnaires (Attachments to the Technical Assignment) be provided regarding all the members of the project team, or only on those individuals who have been given access to the Organizing Committee's information systems?
There is no requirement to provide reports on all the members of the project team.