Content Usage Rights
The use of all written material published on this website is permitted solely for informational purposes, provided that it is properly referenced to its source: The Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee website.
The use of photo, audio and video materials as well as other audiovisual and graphic content available on this website is allowed only with written permission from the Sochi 2014 Organizing Committee.
- When using information posted on the official Sochi 2014 website (hereafter - the "Site"), the Site’s technical features will automatically identify the network (IP) address of each user (site visitor). In addition to the aforementioned data, e-mail addresses belonging to users of the Site’s interactive services and (or) of the users sending emails to addresses indicated on the Site, are automatically collected as ongoing information about which web pages were accessed by visitors. Any other information (including personal information), provided by users is stored in the Site’s technical base for the purposes listed in paragraph 2 of this Notice.
- User information collected and stored in the Site’s technical base is used solely for the following purposes: improving methods and techniques of presenting information on the Site, improving the Site’s services for its users (visitors), identifying the Site’s most frequently visited web pages (interactive services), and for tracking Site visit statistics.
- The Site user information may not be used or disclosed in any way that goes beyond the limits specified in paragraph 2 of this Notice. Access to such information is restricted only to those who are authorized to carry out the tasks referred to in paragraph 2 of this Notice. There is a serious warning of liability for accidental or intentional disclosure or unauthorized use of this information.
- Personal information about the Site’s users is stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of Russia's legislation on personal data.
- Any data obtained in respect to the information listed in paragraph 1 of this Notice is for future use (distribution) only in mass form, without any identification of specific network (electronic) addresses or domain names of the users (visitors) of the Site.
- Distribution of any electronic messages through the network (electronic) addresses of users (visitors) of the Site, as well as posting links to the network (electronic) addresses of users and (or) their web pages on the Site are allowed only if such distributions and (or) placements are directly stated in the usage conditions of the corresponding interactive service and if prior consent for this distribution, and (or) placement is obtained from the user (visitor) of the Site. No correspondence will be entered into with users (visitors) of the Site that has no relation to the use of the Site’s interactive services or for its other informational sections.